Skip Navigation

[Resolved] update when visitor change any filter want to refresh page without submit button

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: use accordion to display my search result but I'm using Parametric Search Setting => Ajax result update when visitors change any value, Every time I filter my search result My accordion doesn't work... but if I refresh my page accordion works fine.

Is there is any way that user hit the filter and page refreshes. Without adding any button.

Thanks,

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please share problem URL of your issue.

2)
There is no such feature available but I would like to see your accordion settings and I'll try to fix if its possible within views.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Support team, I'm still waiting for the response.

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Could you please check now:

I've added following javascript code to your view's filter sevtion javascript box:

jQuery( document ).on( 'js_event_wpv_parametric_search_results_updated', function( event, data ) {
	/**
	* data.view_unique_id (string) The View unique ID hash
	* data.layout (object) The jQuery object for the View layout wrapper
	*/
  jQuery( ".container").click(function() {
    jQuery(this).addClass("active");
  	jQuery(".active").find(".member-list:first").css("height","auto");
  });
});

I hope above solution will help you to resolve your issue.

Hi Support Team,

I can see there is a little glitch,

As I change my search option and I click on any random result It still opens the very first option and also the option I selected. Can you please look into it.

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

I debug your issue further and very first option was opened up because you have set click event on ".container" class and you have div at top of all divs with "container" class.

I've configured your click even now as follows:

jQuery( ".entry-content .container").click(function() {

jQuery(this).addClass("active");
  	jQuery(".active").find(".member-list:first").css("height","auto");
  });

I hope this solution will help you to resolve your issue.

Minesh
Supporter

I hope this thread is resolved now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.