Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Update from 1.10.1 to 1.11.1 broke Flexslider

This support ticket is created 8 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I've applied the update from 1.10.1 to 1.11.1 and my Flexslider has broken. Slide and thumbnails all appear on the page without any transitions or syling.

I was using the FlexSlider example module you guys created.

I upgraded the JS to FlexSlider v2.5.0.

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum and for providing the Debug Informations

Could you point me to the link where the solution with the Flex Slider was provided?
This will help me to see why this is happening.

As a start:

1. Do you query some Images (or other content) with a View and with that Loop, do you populate the Flex Slider?

2. If so, this will be broken with the latest Views update.

This because we have had to wrap some default HTML around the Views Loop, so to support some new features like Infinite Scroll.

To solve that, you would need to follow this Instructions to the detail:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/upgrade-to-views-1-11-1-breaks-bxslider/#post-347880

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists

Thank you for your patience.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.