Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Update error

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user is getting this error

Changed type of wp_toolset_type_sets.id from bigint(20) unsigned to BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED Changed type of wp_toolset_type_sets.set_id from bigint(20) unsigned to BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED Changed type of wp_toolset_type_sets.type from varchar(20) to VARCHAR(20) Table 'pantheon.wp_toolset_relationships' doesn't exist Table 'pantheon.wp_toolset_relationships' doesn't exist Table 'pantheon.wp_toolset_relationships' doesn't exist Table 'pantheon.wp_toolset_relationships' doesn't exist Duplicate column name 'relationship_id' Can't DROP 'relationship'; check that column/key exists Duplicate key name 'relationship_id' The m2m-v1 database structure upgrade to m2m-v2 seems to have failed.

After updating to types 3.0
Solution:

Our Developer finalized a Beta version of Toolset Types that should solve this issue.
You can grab it here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PQsQ9z6nmYeNqKXkByf4GHvW7-NbbQAf/view?usp=sharing

Please acknowledge that this is a beta version, that is not suggested to be used on any kind of live site or important site but only, and solely, on test or beta installs.

The official, stable fix for this will be released as soon this passes the tests and release processes.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by christopherM-4 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying toplugin updates

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:wordpress dashboard, any backend pages

I expected to see:no error message

Instead, I got:Changed type of wp_toolset_type_sets.id from bigint(20) unsigned to BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED Changed type of wp_toolset_type_sets.set_id from bigint(20) unsigned to BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED Changed type of wp_toolset_type_sets.type from varchar(20) to VARCHAR(20) Table 'pantheon.wp_toolset_relationships' doesn't exist Table 'pantheon.wp_toolset_relationships' doesn't exist Table 'pantheon.wp_toolset_relationships' doesn't exist Table 'pantheon.wp_toolset_relationships' doesn't exist Duplicate column name 'relationship_id' Can't DROP 'relationship'; check that column/key exists Duplicate key name 'relationship_id' The m2m-v1 database structure upgrade to m2m-v2 seems to have failed.

Hi,

I'm Mohammed, the Toolset support team leader.

And from your problem description, it seems that we have a bug here.

So, let's save some time towards fixing the issue.
Can you please provide me a copy of your website where the issue exists? or at least a copy of the database dump?

We will use this data to replicate the issue locally and pass directly to the developers to fix the issue ASAP.

I'm going to set the next reply as a private one so that you can provide this data securely.

Thanks.

Hi Christopher,

The Credentials are not working, please check them and provide working credentials.

If you can't provide a copy of the website or a database dump, we can do that for you.
We will install a plugin (Duplicator) on your website that we will use to grab the copy.

I'm going to set the next reply as a private one so that you can provide this data securely.

Thanks.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi christopher,

Here is how to provide the duplicator package.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Escalated

Shane
Supporter

Hi Christophe,

Our Developer finalized a Beta version of Toolset Types that should solve this issue.
You can grab it here:
hidden link

Please acknowledge that this is a beta version, that is not suggested to be used on any kind of live site or important site but only, and solely, on test or beta installs.

The official, stable fix for this will be released as soon this passes the tests and release processes.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks. The error message has disappeared and so far I am having zero issues with the plugin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.