Skip Navigation

[Resolved] update CRED from 1.8.2 to 1.8.4 – image not set as featured image

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Please refer to https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-am-unable-to-require-featured-image-be-uploaded/page/2/#post-469667 - extracted below

"I have hit a problem... After getting everything working with your fix I updated the CRED plugin from version 1.8.2 to 1.8.4... the fix you provided no longer worked... well not completely... the Announcements form enabled me to upload an image this time... but although the image was saved to the media library it was not set as featured image for the Custom post.

The steps I took were to revalidate my staging site then update the types plugin (which you have to do to update the CRED plugin)... I then tested the announcements form ... it worked fine... image set as featured image - all good.

I then updated the cred plugin and re-tested.. and got the above results.. image not set as featured image

Any ideas??"

Here is what Mohammed told me:

"Hi Peter,

The original thread issue was not related directly to CRED as it was a fault in the code added to your functions.php file.

The new one you mentioned in the last reply may be a different issue.

May I kindly ask you to mark this ticket as resolved and open a new one for the new issue?
We will try to handle it ASAP.

Thanks."

Peter

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is knowns issue to us and we are working on this in order to fix this issue. Please hold on for further updates. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

We published CRED 1.8.5 and ship the fix for this issue. Could you please update CRED plugin to this officially released version and try to resolve your issue.

You can download latest Toolset plugins from your accounts download page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.