Skip Navigation

[Closed] Update breaks when google sitekit plugin is enabled.

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Selection_024.png

I am trying to:

Use the Google sitekit plugin alongside the toolset suite of plugins. A recent update to either the toolset plugins or google sitekit introduced a conflict where the settings page in toolset will not load.

I expected to see:

The Toolset settings page in the wp-admin area.

Instead, I got:

The following errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Google\Site_Kit\Core\REST_API\REST_Routes::register_routes() must be an instance of WP_REST_Server, string given, called in /www/wp-content/plugins/google-site-kit/includes/Core/REST_API/REST_Routes.php on line 93 and defined in /www/wp-content/plugins/google-site-kit/includes/Core/REST_API/REST_Routes.php:105 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-content/plugins/google-site-kit/includes/Core/REST_API/REST_Routes.php(93): Google\Site_Kit\Core\REST_API\REST_Routes->register_routes('') #1 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Google\Site_Kit\Core\REST_API\REST_Routes->Google\Site_Kit\Core\REST_API\{closure}('') #2 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /www/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/vendor/toolset/common-es/php/Block/Style/Responsive/ToolsetSettings.php(28): do_action('rest_api_init') #5 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): ToolsetCommonEs\Block\Style\Responsive\Tools in /www/wp-content/plugins/google-site-kit/includes/Core/REST_API/REST_Routes.php on line 105

Cannot provide the debug info with Site Kit enabled... included it with the plugin disabled. I am running Site Kit by Google plugin v1.7.0

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Geophray,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are already aware of this issue and have published an erratas page with a workaround for this issue.
https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-on-the-toolset-dashboard-page-when-using-3rd-party-plugins-that-use-wordpress-rest-api/

Could you please try this and let me know if it resolves your issue.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Update breaks when google sitekit plugin is enabled.’ is closed to new replies.