Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Undefinied cryptical letters for a view in a Elementor Archive Template

This support ticket is created 5 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by jorg-andreasK 5 years, 5 months ago.

Author
Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-11 um 10.53.24.png

Hi there from Germany

I am trying to list standard posts on my own blog Categories with an Elementor Category template. I am Using Elementor/ GeneratePress and just want to list posts in a row with toolset, depending on which archive is shown. I tried both, using the toolset widget for Elementor and the text widget with a shortcode. Both is the same.

Over the last weeks it used to work fine . But now I just get these cryptical letters.

I can´t bring any view to work now,... or it finds no data,... or I get a result like in the screenshot

This all happens after updating toolset a few days ago.

Any idea whats it all about?

Page: hidden link - only when logged in

Jörg

PS: unfortunatly the project is not published yet, so you only can see if . By the way,.. I did not update to WP 5.0 yet

It seemed to be a SSL problem ,... fixed it on my own

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.