Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Unable to edit large layout

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by KentS9937 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm unable to edit a large layout. When I try I'm unable to scroll down in the layout editor to see all of the rows and cells. So I'm therefore unable to edit the layout.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I created a copy of the site, changed to Twenty Twenty theme and deactivated all plugins except for Toolset. Still seeing the problem.

What is the link to your site?
staging1.hr.watertowernursing.com

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you see any Javascript error with your browser's console? If no:
Can you please share access details for your staging site and also share what layout you are trying to edit?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I checked the layout you shared and I tried to edit it but it works fine at this end. Please check the following video:
=> hidden link

In addition to that, I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Latest Toolset Layouts version is: 2.6.7
Latest Toolset Views version is: 3.3.4

Must have been something going on with my browser. It's working now. Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.