Skip Navigation

[Resolved] unable to create content layout

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: create content layout template

I visited this URL: hidden link and
hidden link. The functionality of selection columns and adding rows doesn't work

I expected to see: I receive many errors in JS Console

Instead, I got:

Hi, my first suggestion is to update your Toolset plugins to the latest versions. Then clear your cache, log out, and log back in to the wp-admin area. Normally this is enough to fix these issues, but if not, you may also try the following steps:
- temporarily disable Updraft, Loginizer and Duplicate Post and retest
- if you have added any custom code to functions.php, comment it out temporarily and retest

If none of these steps work, then I'll need to do some deeper investigation. Please let me know the results of these tests.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.