Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Types clash with Clean Fotografie icons

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ben 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Ben
Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 11.42.13.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Enabling Toolset Types prevents any of the theme's icons from displaying. There are no broken links reported in DevTools, nor PHP errors. I have tested this using only Types, and the theme:
https://wordpress.org/themes/clean-fotografie/

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
Staging site:
hidden link

Look at the top nav, right-hand side. There should be social media and search icons. However only boxes. . . instead. Photo attached.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

It seems that the issue happens when Toolset is configured to load FontAwesome 5. I was able to reproduce the issue on a clean install. Then, when I switched Toolset to use FontAwesome 4, the issue was resolved. Check this screenshot hidden link

If you need Toolset to use FontAwesome 5, let me know, and provide an example or a use case to explain why, so I can escalate it to our developers.

You can check my test site using this one-click-login link hidden link

Ben

Thanks bunches!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.