Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Trying to install a module from the library giving error message

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.20 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by philipH 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: Install a module, it is telling me I need to install Toolset Types 3.1.2, but it is already installed and activated??

Types are not installed on your website, or better, not active, that is all I can see.

Can you download it from here and activate it?
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Otherwise, we will have to look at this in the backend directly.

==> Multisite still requires the plugin active on-site basis where you use it, as it's not enough to have it in subsite B only if you want to use it in Subsite A as well.

Hi thank you for the response, Types is installed and active on all sub directories/sub-sites, so I am unsure why it is not showing in the debugging info I supplied you. What do I need to provide you with so you can access the back end to further assist?

Can I securely send you login details for an admin user I will create?

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - could you please tell me which module you are trying to install?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it so please feel free to share access details.

Hi,

Minesh has one day vacation, you will get the response ASAP when he back on Thursday.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I just wanted to confirm there - the site you shared is test site or live site? as I will try to add/remove few modules - is that OK?

It is a Live site, but currently has a maintenance page up so add/removing modules is okay, as long as you can let me know what has been altered once you are finished please.

Thanks
Simon

Hi

I have not had a response for 4 days, please can someone let me know if they have looked at my issue?

Thanks
Simon

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - I see the issue on your site, Please allow me to consult our Dev regarding this issue and I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I confirm the bug and I already reported in front of our Dev, I will get in touch with you as soon as I get any updates on it. Please hold on for further updates.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I've good news for you. Our Dev shared the hotfix file.
=> hidden link

Could you please download the above file "Class_Modules_Library.php" and replace it at the path: plugins/module-manager/library
-- Please do not forget to take backup of your original file.

Once you replace the file could you please update me it help you to resolve your issue.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.