Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Trigger the infinite scrolling manual

This support ticket is created 5 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to trigger the infinite scroll manually.

For example:
Add at the bottom of the view a button (load more posts), whenever a user clicks on the button the infinite scrolling is trigger and more posts are loaded.

I dont know if this is possible yet with toolset but it would be very cool.
Is this possible? if so can you point me in the right direction i understand if some coding is required for this.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
/

Is there a similar example that we can see?
/

What is the link to your site?
/

Hi, this feature has been requested in the past but has not yet been implemented by our developers. If you'd like to add your vote for the implementation of this feature, please submit a new ticket using the "I want to suggest an improvement" form. Our feature request team will take this into consideration when evaluating new features to add.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.