Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset WooCommerce Views causes blank error on checkout page, can't pay

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

When I have WooCommerce Views enabled, I get a blank error on the checkout page. Therefor, users can't complete the checkout and thus can't get to the payment provider. When I disable WooCommerce Views, everything works well.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for getting in touch.

It seems there is a fatal error appearing on this page given that it is blank.

Would you mind enabling the wordpress debug and checking again to see what exactly is triggering this fatal error ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

When I enable debug in wp_config, the order overview and payment method field keep having a spinning loading circle on them, I don't get any debug information. I would like to give you FTP credentials, but I can't find how to make a reply private...

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marcel,

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2019-10-04 at 9.23.29 AM.png

Marcel,

I'm assuming this is the checkout page hidden link

Also see my screenshot. It loads up fine for me.

Could you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2019-10-04 at 9.40.02 AM.png

Hi Marcel,

I'm not seeing this. Have a look at my screenshot

The errors show up fine for me.

Perhaps try using a different browser.

Thanks,
Shane

The blank error is after you filled in all the fields... the error you're seeing is because you didn't fill in the fields yet. The red bordered error at the top is put there by me of course.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marcel,

Not sure if you've tried this but I would recommend disabling all the non toolset plugins and trying again.

I've just setup a fresh install of wordpress with Woocommerce along with the Woocommerce views and the payments would go through with no issue at all.

I'm not getting any blank errors on my end.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I did some more testing. It seems there's a conflict between WooCommerce Views and Yoast SEO. If I disable one of those, everything works fine. However, if they'e both active, the error occurs.

Can you reproduce that?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marcel,

I've got other tickets with the similar issue.

It has already been reported to our development team for a more permanent fix.

However our 2nd tier supporter post that removing a line in the seo plugin fixes the issue but this isn't a recommended fix.

I would suggest that we wait on a permanent fix from our development team.

Thanks,
Shane

If you have other tickets with similar issues, why didn't you say "try to disable Yoast" instead of letting me spend a lot of time on testing? I provided the login details, so you could have checked this scenario yourself as well...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.