Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Woo views gives undefined error with woo add-ons plugin

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: When using WooCommerce Views and the WooCommerce Product Add-ons extension, the Product title is showing up as "undefined" on the front-end of the site.

Solution: Our developers are looking for a way to resolve this issue by collaborating with the add-ons developers. In the meantime, the problem can be resolved temporarily by adding the post title shortcode wrapped in a hidden div with the class "product_title", in your product Content Template:

<div class="product_title" style="display:none">[wpv-post-title]</div>
This support ticket is created 5 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcov-3 5 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I use toolset woocommerce views to show produycts. This products is using add-ons plugin of woo. I now have a problem that is since woo updates, I think. When I check a addon item it will show me an undefined error. This stops when I disable toolset woo views. See here hidden link Go down and check one of the boxes. I tried installing twenty seventeen theme and storefront but they all show the same problem. hidden link

I see more people have this problem. Some use Enfold, Avada or Flatsome theme. I think, I hope I have found the problem. DO you have a solution ?

Cheers

Marco

Hi, I am able to reproduce this issue locally. Let me check with my 2nd tier support team to see if this is a known problem. I will let you know what I find out.

My 2nd tier team has escalated this issue to our Compatibility team for additional investigation. It turns out that you can add the Product title in your template wrapped in a hidden div with the CSS class "product_title" to resolve this issue:

<div class="product_title" style="display:none">[wpv-post-title]</div>

The plugin looks for this element on the page, then copies the title into other areas.

Thanks Christian. Hopefully there will be a new update in the future that will solve the problem.

Marco

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.