Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset & WC Marketplace

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi,

I use the free plugin WC Marketplace with Toolset (Views, Layouts, Types, etc.).

I would like to customized the Vendor profile page.

Here they explain WC Marketplace uses the template of Woocommerce category archives.
hidden link

Unfortunately, the plugin doesn't care of what I check in Woocommerce Views for the template to use : I can't use Layouts to customize the Vendor profile page.

It seems I can override the template they use by just adding my template in my theme (in a specific directory : "Override this template by copying it to yourtheme/dc-product-vendor/archive_vendor_info.php"

However, I don't want to edit the template that way : I want to use Layouts.

How can I force WC Market to use Layout or do something else to be able to edit Vendor profile page through Layout ?

Thanks for your help

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please share the link to download the free plugin WC Marketplace you are using so that I can check with that if you will be able to use that plugin with WooCommerce views or not.

If you have test site and as you said you created the PHP template inside the plugin to override the default WC archive it will help me to check on your test site quickly using your theme.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Minesh,

here you can download the plugin :
hidden link

I'm sorry I leave the office for 3 weeks and won't be able to send you credentials for a test site.

But it's a very general question. If you create a website locally and download the plugin, the solution you'll find should work on my site.

I use all Toolset plugins and Toolset Starter Child theme.

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Xavier,

I was assigned this ticket to continue working on, however I have not gotten a chance to test this issue as yet.

Once i'm able to I will post a response on the results.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Xavier,

I think its best we tackle this one when you return so I can get access to the test site.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.