Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Views V2.5.2

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bouchairY 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hello
I'm still using Toolset Views V2.5.2 on my website, as I see you have stopped it!
What is the last version supported?

Now, the plugin is displaying some errors:

Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: [isrc_ajax_search shortcode_id=1]

<form autocomplete="off" name="wpv-filter-38128-TCPID38130" action="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>" method="get" class="wpv-filter-form js-wpv-filter-form js-wpv-filter-form-38128-TCPID38130 js-wpv-form-full" data-viewnumber="38128-TCPID38130" data-viewid="38128" data-viewhash="eyJpZCI6MzgxMjh9" data-viewwidgetid="0" data-orderby="" data-order="" data-orderbyas="" data-orderbysecond="" data-ordersecond="" data-parametric="{"query":"normal","id":38128,"view_id":38128,"widget_id":0,"view_hash":"38128-TCPID38130","action":"https:\/\/intranetnew.succes-voyage.com\/liste-des-quotations\/?wpv_view_count=38128-TCPID38130","sort":{"orderby":"","order":"","orderby_as":"","orderby_second":"","order_second":""},"orderby":"","order":"","orderby_as":"","orderby_second":"","order_second":"","ajax_form":"","ajax_results":"","effect":"fade","prebefore":"","before":"","after":"","attributes":{"id":38128},"environment":{"current_post_id":38130,"parent_post_id":0,"parent_term_id":0,"parent_user_id":0,"archive":{"type":"","name":"","data":[]}},"loop":{"type":"","name":"","data":[],"id":0}}" data-attributes="{"id":38128}" data-environment="{"current_post_id":38130,"parent_post_id":0,"parent_term_id":0,"parent_user_id":0,"archive":{"type":"","name":"","data":[]}}"><input type="hidden" class="js-wpv-dps-filter-data js-wpv-filter-data-for-this-form" data-action="<em><u>hidden link</u></em>" data-page="1" data-ajax="disable" data-effect="fade" data-maxpages="51" data-ajaxprebefore="" data-ajaxbefore="" data-ajaxafter="" /><input class="wpv_view_count wpv_view_count-38128-TCPID38130" type="hidden" name="wpv_view_count" value="38128-TCPID38130" />

Do you have a fix for this?

If I understand you have replaced it by Toolset Blocks. Can I update my website with Toolset Blocks?

Thank you

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

In fact, we have replaced the Toolset Views plugin with the Toolset Blocks plugin. They are both the same plugin with a slight difference. Each plugin will use its respective editor by default. Both plugins cannot be active at the same time, once you activate one of them, it will automatically deactivate the other.

But, you can still activate both editors, in both plugins, in the Toolset settings(Toolset->Settings->General(tab)->Editing experience).

You can still download the latest version of Toolset Views(3.6.1) on the legacy plugins tab of the download page https://toolset.com/account/downloads/#legacy-plugins

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

bug_view.jpg

Hello
I updated with the new version Toolset Blocks version 1.6.1 but still have the same error message.
Thank you for your help

Jamal
Supporter

I visited the homepage and performed a search to try to reproduce this issue but I got different errors. One error is coming from an optimized javascript file(minified by a plugin). It is worth mentioning that some files from Toolset need to be excluded from optimization plugins. Check this article https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-use-optimization-plugins-with-toolset/

However, to better assist you with this issue, I'll need to check the page where this error occurs. Please let me know where I can see this error? Or the steps I should follow to see it?
I'd like to get access to your website and check how this view or page is built. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for the credentials. After debugging this issue a bit, I was able to fix it by wrapping the isrc_ajax_search shortcode inside a div tag:

<div>[isrc_ajax_search shortcode_id=1]</div>

Please note that I did not update Toolset Views. I'll let you decide when to update, and I'll recommend trying it on a staging site and checking the results before applying it on the live site.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.