Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Types V 2.2.23 throws lots of “Warning: Invalid argument supplied”

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 8.13.34 AM.png

I am trying to: activate the plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: plugins page

I expected to see: list of plugins

Instead, I got: list of "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" errors followed by the expected list of plugins

I can't give you ssh access to my hosting site (nearlyfreespeech.net), but if you have (or create) a newalyfreespeech.net membership I can grant that membership "adjunct" status for the website which should allow ssh access to everything. See hidden link

The website linked is not existent:

Not Found

The requested URL /login was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.23 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.4.11 mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8y DAV/2 Server at park.domains.egate.net Port 80

Please try to grab a copy of this site and send it to us.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

If that's not possible, please send us an Export of the Database and a Zip of the WordPress FTP install.

Thanks!

Beda is my First Name.
You'd be asking my Family Name or Surname in case you refer to the "missing part" 😛

I am downloading the package as we speak although I really hope I already got what I need here just a few minutes ago:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-get-many-errors-with-my-types-plugin-in-wp-admin/

I will finish to download your package and submit it to the same ticket as well.
Monday a developer will look into it - and hopefully we can fix the long due issue.

OK, we are back online at hidden link

Thanks for looking into it.

None of this is as important as getting the rest of our DNS stuff back up and running! The main website and more importantly the whole domain's email is now offline!

But none of that is your problem.

- jb

We have solved this BUG, it will be shipped in the next release of Toolset.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.