Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Types results in JS errors & YouTube Showcase Pro shortcode not working

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.82 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidC-50 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am trying to: Utilize Toolset and YouTube Showcase Pro together.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Video Slider Gallery whereby I can select a video to display in main frame

Instead, I got: Video Slider Gallery is not working properly. Cannot select video to display in main frame. Enabling and Disabling "Toolset Types" plugin causes the issue

Note: I contacted the developers at YouTube Showcase Pro they noted that there are a lot of Javascript errors (which seem to originate with Toolset).

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I understood that when Toolset Types is active, the "YouTube Showcase Pro" feature breaks, right?

I am not familiar with this plugin, please record a short video, when you can demonstrate:
- How you are building the page?
- How you use the "YouTube Showcase Pro" feature?
- How does it work when Toolset Types is deactivated?
- How does it break when Toolset Types is activated?

I confirm that the credentials to your website are working, but I am a bit lost on what's the real issue here. Please provide the above details and I'll do my best to help.

Hi,

Here is a screencast demonstrating the issue. It definitely seems that Toolset interferes with the Video slider gallery.

Also, I am NOT able to get Divi editor working for the video content type nor a custom content type added by Toolset.

Here is a link to a screencast of the issue with Video Showcase: hidden link

Is there a way to look at the JS errors to determine the issue?

Thanks,
David

Jamal
Supporter

Hello David,

Unfortunately, I am not able to view the video, I suspect that it is still private and not yet listed. Check this screenshot hidden link

I can see the following errors on the console, but I can't interpret them to get to the bottom of this issue.

Please make the video available so I can better understand this issue.

If we reproduce this issue on our platform in a clean install, it will prove that's a general compatibility bug and I'll be able to escalate it to our 2nd Tier. Let me know if you would like to help with that and I'll create a new installation on our platform.

Hi Jamal,

Can you view the video now? hidden link

Best,
David

Jamal
Supporter

Sorry David, but the video is still not public or at least unlisted so I can be able to view it. Check this article, it may help hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.