Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Types plugin disappears Tags and Categories

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by talatcanU 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Author

Hi, I just realized in the post section of the Admin dashboard, the "Add category" and "Add tag" sections have disappeared.

I checked the reason and the Toolset Types plugin is causing this issue. I googled the problem and checked the following suggestion, it didn't help. How can I solve this issue? I looked for a conflict with other plugins but only activating this plugin is causing a direct issue.

This may happen because of a compatibility conflict with the theme's or other plugins, or because of a misconfiguration in Toolset->Post Types->Posts(edit), you can access it directly with this URL /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpcf-edit-type&wpcf-post-type=post
Make sure that Categories are checked in the "Taxonomies to be used with" section.

If this does not help fix it, I'll suspect a compatibility conflict. Check if this happens when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If nothing of the above helped, we'll need to take a copy of your website and debug it locally. Let me know if that's fine with you.

How can I solve this issue?

talatcanU confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-25 05:28:42.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.