Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Types and Toolset Views plugin conflict with LayerSlider WP plugin

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by piotrA-2 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Animated slides are used on hidden link. As of 14.06.2021 (previously this problem was not present), some elements of the slides stopped working. Either the background does not display or the animation does not work (shift, fade, etc).

Here is an example of an animation that does not work:
hidden link
And this is the same animation in a different location - it works:
hidden link

Site Health tool in Troubleshooting mode showed that animations start working when Toolset Types and Toolset Views plugins are disabled.

I do not have sufficient programming skills to solve this problem. Please help me. Here are all accesses I can provide.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I will require to debug big more and for that I will require duplicator copy of your site.

Would you mind the share duplicator package of your site and problem URL where I can see the issue?

Please share duplicator copy of your site:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I checked with the duplicator you shared and strange thing is that I installed the duplicator on my machine and I could not able to see the issue.

I can confirm that when Types and Views plugin are active - the animation works as expected. Here is the video:
=> hidden link

But I also confirm that the animation does not work with the test site you shared. I'll ask the next level support to look at it.

Minesh
Supporter

Just wanted to make sure that the site you shared is not a production site.

Can you please confirm that the site you shared is a staging site so we can go ahead and debug it?

Minesh
Supporter

On the staging site you shared we disable the plugins one by one and and we found that even when Types/Views plugin active the animation works:
=> hidden link

Can you please check at your end?
(Please make sure to disable the cache if any)

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.