Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Starter Installer doesn't work

This support ticket is created 7 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
QQ图片20170321154137.png
QQ图片20170321154024.png
QQ图片20170321153837.png
QQ图片20170321153713.png
QQ图片20170321153650.png
QQ图片20170321153447.png

I am trying to install the Toolset Starter automatically, but it ran overtime and can not be completed set up. it stoped at step 3 (Demo Design), and did not go to next step,

Instead, today I got some related issues with this, I guess all those issues are caused by one problem which I have to learnt with you. I guess all of these issues are caused by a same problem

1. PHP ZipArchive extension missing.----------- It appear on the top of Dashboard,
2. reference sites of Toolset can not be installed, even I have reset the demo many time, any reference themes of toolset can not be install, Ps, I have installed all of plugins of toolset and actived them.

thank you so much

one more thing I have to explain ahead, my host is godaddy webhosting

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This looks like issue with your hosting. PHP ZipArchive extension should not be active on your server. Could you please check with your hosting authority and ask them to activate PHP ZipArchive extension if its not active.

Also, please ask them to update php.ini values for upload_max_filesize, post_max and max_execution_time time values to highter values.

Hi Minesh,
Thank you so much for your quick response, I have ask the host company for installing PHP ZipArchive extension, but it was still not working, I have tried to install and uninstall WP many time, but still can not be resolved. I found another issue, the plugin of Toolset Genesis Integration can not be activated, I have tried many times, but not be successful.
2. can you teach me how to update php.ini values for upload_max_filesize, post_max and max_execution_time time values to highter values. ?

thank you so much

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you so much for your quick response, I have ask the host company for installing PHP ZipArchive extension, but it was still not working, I have tried to install and uninstall WP many time, but still can not be resolved. I found another issue, the plugin of Toolset Genesis Integration can not be activated, I have tried many times, but not be successful.
=====>
-- Lets resolve the issue step by step. If you found any other issue please kindly report by creating new ticket for your each issue.
-- I suggest to test with another localhost or another host.

2. can you teach me how to update php.ini values for upload_max_filesize, post_max and max_execution_time time values to highter values. ?
====>
-- Your hosting company will help you to increase the site or follow the following articles.
=> hidden link
=> hidden link

Hi Minesh, I have increase the uploading size to 200M, and a guy of Godaddy hosting supporting department scanned my host, and did not find any issues. but that issues still have, what I can do next?

I and hosting supporter have checked my server system for few hours and read many article on you r website, all my system meets all requirements of Toolset. but we are still not able to resolve this issue, can you log into my back end or my web host to see what's wrong with my system? if so, how can I send the user name and password to you?

Minesh
Supporter

Could you please send me test site - please note that I will try to reset the test site so your existing content will be removed.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Unfortunately - wp-admin access details not working at this end. Could you please resend it.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.