Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset plugins conflicting with bootstrap drop down and tabs

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by timC-7 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
Display a view within tabs and output retrieved posts by category. The view is displaying all posts so the wpvcategory attribute in the shortcode is not working. Also, when types and views are activated, the bootstrap tabs and drop down menu do not work. But work when the two plugins are deactivated. I have the exact same setup in the "expected to see" URL so not sure what the problem is.

Only difference between the two is I have a parent child relationship setup on the custom post types created on the site with the issues.

I expected to see:
hidden link

Instead, I got:
hidden link

Thank you

Dear Tim,

Please provide detail steps to duplicate same problem, how do you setup the view? how do you setup the bootstrap tabs?
I can only see the tabs, where and how can see the problme dropdown? how do you setup it?
If it needs other plugins/theme, please provide a downloadable URL for it. I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

This issue is resolved. Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.