Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset plugin causing cart issues

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The user reports a style conflict between Toolset and WooCommerce in the checkout and cart pages.

Solution:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-plugin-causing-cart-issues/#post-1976569

This support ticket is created 3 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tonyf-3 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 10.39.50.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?

My cart is displaying as per the attached image. I have disabled all plugins and when I activate the toolset plugins it is causing the issue.

Any ideas what could cause this ?

Thank you again for your continued support

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Does this issue happen with a default theme such as TwentyTwenty?

Can you explain how I can add products to the cart to see this issue on the cart? Or do I need to login in order to be able to add a product to the cart?
Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely if needed. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Jamal
Supporter

Unfortunately, I could not login with the provided username/password. Can you double-check from your side and update the password in your last or next message.

Jamal
Supporter

It seems that you encounter this known issue https://toolset.com/errata/bootstrap-4-columns-classes-col-1-and-col-2-conflicts-with-woocommerce/

This issue happens with Toolset if it is set to load Bootstrap 4, however, the conflict is really between Bootstrap 4 and WooCommerce only.

You can follow this thread on WooCommerce GitHub page for a stable solution:
- hidden link

As a workaround, for now, you can de-queue Bootstrap on the checkout page using a custom code snippet like this one.
- hidden link

Of course, you’d have to change its condition to is_page( 'checkout' ). Add the following code to your theme's functions.php file or in a Toolset snippet. https://toolset.com/documentation/adding-custom-code/using-toolset-to-add-custom-code/

/**
 * Don't enqueue Bootstrap on WC Products archive
 */
function dequeue_bootstrap(){

if ( is_page( 'checkout' ) ) {

// dequeue Bootstrap CSS
    function dequeue_bootstrap_css(){
      wp_dequeue_style( 'toolset_bootstrap_styles' );
      wp_dequeue_style( 'toolset_bootstrap_4' );
    }
    add_action( 'wp_print_styles', 'dequeue_bootstrap_css' );

// dequeue Bootstrap JS 
    function dequeue_bootstrap_js(){
      wp_dequeue_script( 'toolset_bootstrap' );
      wp_dequeue_script( 'toolset_bootstrap_4' );
    }
    add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'dequeue_bootstrap_js' );    

}

}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'dequeue_bootstrap', 100 );

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I added the following code CSS

.woocommerce-billing-fields .form-row, .woocommerce-shipping-fields .form-row,.woocommerce form .form-row {
display: block;
}

.woocommerce .col2-set .col-1, .woocommerce-page .col2-set .col-1,.woocommerce .col2-set .col-2, .woocommerce-page .col2-set .col-2 {
max-width: unset;
}

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.