Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset plugin causing cart issues

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The user reports a style conflict between Toolset and WooCommerce in the checkout and cart pages.

Solution:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-plugin-causing-cart-issues/#post-1976569

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tonyf-3 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 10.39.50.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?

My cart is displaying as per the attached image. I have disabled all plugins and when I activate the toolset plugins it is causing the issue.

Any ideas what could cause this ?

Thank you again for your continued support

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Does this issue happen with a default theme such as TwentyTwenty?

Can you explain how I can add products to the cart to see this issue on the cart? Or do I need to login in order to be able to add a product to the cart?
Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely if needed. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Jamal
Supporter

Unfortunately, I could not login with the provided username/password. Can you double-check from your side and update the password in your last or next message.

Jamal
Supporter

It seems that you encounter this known issue https://toolset.com/errata/bootstrap-4-columns-classes-col-1-and-col-2-conflicts-with-woocommerce/

This issue happens with Toolset if it is set to load Bootstrap 4, however, the conflict is really between Bootstrap 4 and WooCommerce only.

You can follow this thread on WooCommerce GitHub page for a stable solution:
- hidden link

As a workaround, for now, you can de-queue Bootstrap on the checkout page using a custom code snippet like this one.
- hidden link

Of course, you’d have to change its condition to is_page( 'checkout' ). Add the following code to your theme's functions.php file or in a Toolset snippet. https://toolset.com/documentation/adding-custom-code/using-toolset-to-add-custom-code/

/**
 * Don't enqueue Bootstrap on WC Products archive
 */
function dequeue_bootstrap(){

if ( is_page( 'checkout' ) ) {

// dequeue Bootstrap CSS
    function dequeue_bootstrap_css(){
      wp_dequeue_style( 'toolset_bootstrap_styles' );
      wp_dequeue_style( 'toolset_bootstrap_4' );
    }
    add_action( 'wp_print_styles', 'dequeue_bootstrap_css' );

// dequeue Bootstrap JS 
    function dequeue_bootstrap_js(){
      wp_dequeue_script( 'toolset_bootstrap' );
      wp_dequeue_script( 'toolset_bootstrap_4' );
    }
    add_action( 'wp_print_scripts', 'dequeue_bootstrap_js' );    

}

}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'dequeue_bootstrap', 100 );

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I added the following code CSS

.woocommerce-billing-fields .form-row, .woocommerce-shipping-fields .form-row,.woocommerce form .form-row {
display: block;
}

.woocommerce .col2-set .col-1, .woocommerce-page .col2-set .col-1,.woocommerce .col2-set .col-2, .woocommerce-page .col2-set .col-2 {
max-width: unset;
}

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.