Skip Navigation

[Closed] Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset[dot]come

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 2 years, 8 months ago.

Author

I'm getting the message "Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset.com" in my admin area, and when check the error further see "Site key not matching". What do I do? Do I need to re-connect the site? If so, what are the steps to take? I don't want to mess up anything! I don't currently see a place to enter the key. Do I need to unregister the site first? Will that affect anything on the site?

Thanks,
Bob

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Bob

Can you click the link "communication error details" from the banner describing the problem which will take you to the installer debug page, and use the Check Now button at the top to check the current status?

Do any problems appear?

There is a log of communication issues.

If that does show the site key not matching (I have another user reporting the same at the moment), could you please unregister the site (from the main plugins list, click the "registered" link of one of the Toolset plugins to go to the installer page, and there is a link to unregister the site). You'll then see the links to register the site, use those to get the site key and try again.

Does the problem then go away?

The topic ‘[Closed] Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset[dot]come’ is closed to new replies.