Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidR-12 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
2-8-2022_C34v1sGU7b (1).jpeg

I am seeing this message in the backend. In installer support all messages are ticked green. The message at the top is from before I registered Toolset. It has now been registered but I am still seeing the message "Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset.com".

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I can see with the screenshot that is shows the message that site key is not matching. What if you try to register a new site key and delete the existing one - does that helps?

If your site key is already registered, what if you navigate to:
=> Dashboard => Updates => and click on " Check again." link.

I deleted the previous key for that domain and then registered a new one but the issue remains.

Regards,

David

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Can you please share admin access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hi Minesh,

The issue has now resolved itself. It may have been a DNS propagation issue.

Regards,

David

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.