Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Maps not compatible with Rank Math SEO

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

When Toolset Maps plugin is activated, I don't see Rank Math Meta Box when I edit a post, or page or something else.

When I deactivate Toolset Maps, Rank Math works well.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please paste your Toolset Debug information in the Debug information field? This would help understand your current setup better.
- https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I also tested on a clean installation with WordPress 5.3.2 and the latest Toolset Plugins and Rank Math. Then I switched posts and pages to use the classic editor. I could not reproduce the issue, Rank Math Meta Box is always when Toolset Maps and other Toolset Plugins are active.

Do you see any javascript error on your browser’s console?
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes? Do you see any difference?

Can you provide more details on your current setup and on the issue(maybe a screenshot)?

Well. First, I disabled Toolset Maps that I didn't need anymore. So problem solved like this.

But the bug is still there.

You couldn't reproduce the problem because the issue isn't with the classic editor, it's with gutenberg editor. Math Rank should have a score displayed with options on the top right. When Toolset Map is activated, I cannot see it. When it's deactivated, I can see it.

I use Avada and didn't check with another theme.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

I checked with blocks and a default theme and I was having the same whether I activated Toolset Maps or not. Check this hidden link

Maybe this is happening with the Avada theme or with another component on your website. I would like to take a copy of your website and investigate it locally. If you agree, your next reply will be private to share a Duplicator copy download link or credentials to your website and I'll take the copy.
** Please make a backup and update all Toolset plugins **

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.