Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Maps causing problem in Content Templates

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by toolset-dave 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
google-maps-errors.png

Hello,

I have a problem with Content Template, which is built by Divi. I am not able to open settings of any section, row or module. I have found in Developers Console some errors, see attachment. If I temporarily disable Toolset Maps plugin, the errors disappear and I am able to edit the Content Template. Here you can find the Content Template: hidden link

Btw the Google API key works fine.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I checked on my local test install and I do not able to reproduce the issue.

Then, again, I login to your site and disable ethe option "Přidat skrypt Google Mapy"
=> hidden link

Now, when I try to edit the content template I do not see any JS errors. Please check on different browser or delete the cache:
=> hidden link

I have found out that it is due to the latest Divi update (hidden link) as they made the New Divi Builder default. As I wrote before, if I disable Toolset Maps, I am able to work in the New Divi Builder in Content Template. So can Toolset solve these errors? Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

If you check our Docs:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/

we already mentioned with our Docs at top of the page with blue background:

To use Toolset within the Divi Builder you must disable The Latest Divi Builder Experience.

OK, but The New Divi Builder brings a lot of new options and the old one, which is prefered by Toolset, is not being updated. So I would like to ask if you are going to support it in the future?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.