Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Layouts Breaks WooCommerce Authorize .net Credit Card Fields

This support ticket is created 4 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by zacharyL 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
screenshot.jpg

I am trying to: implement WooCommerce's Authorize.net payment gateway plugin.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
(You'll need to login to be able to access the WC purchase and checkout process)

I expected to see: a single credit card entry form.

Instead, I got: two credit card entry forms appeared.

I tested this with the latest version of Divi and disabled all other plugins besides Toolset Layouts, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Bookings (required for our products), and WooCommerce Authorize.net Gateway.

This site is a production site, so plugins cannot be disabled for an extended period of time, so everything has been reactivated, and the Payment Gateway has been set to "Cash on Delivery"

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Yes - I can see the issue with the duplicator you shared and if I deactivate the Layouts plugin the Credit Card fields for the payment gateway shows as expected.

I'll escalate this issue to our next level support for further debugging. Please hold on for further updates.

Any word from Second Tier support? It's been longer than expected.

Minesh
Supporter

Compatibility issues normally will take more time compare to other issues as the faulty code runs multiple times that is responsible to add credit card fields two times is from the WooCommerce Authorize.Net Gateway plugin.

I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Ok, thank you. I'm sorry if I came off impatient, as I was just checking in.

Minesh
Supporter

The workaround for now is to unassigned the Layout from the checkout page:
=> hidden link

I've unassigned the Layout "Layout for Pages" from the checkout page and I can see it works just fine. Can you please confirm it works at your end as well.

It looks like it's working properly. This workaround should be sufficient for production, thanks for your assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.