Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset integration plugin for twentysixteen

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user is using the old Toolset Twentysixteen integration plugin and his site is currently running slow.

Solution:

Unfortunately as you know the integrations are included in the plugin itself, however we no longer do a full integration such as with the header cells for the specific themes etc.

What the integration now does is for you to control your content are better.

The integration plugin that you are currently using is no longer supported so our development team wouldn't provide a patch for it.

Finally when was this slowdown noticed as this could be attributed to increased plugin use on your website, Does the slowdown still occur when you disable all the non-toolset plugins ?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I've been using the twentysixteen integration plugin for a while now. It seems to slow down the admin area quite a bit....especially when I access the plugins page.
I have deactivated all plugins and re-activated them back...one by one. The twentysixteen plugin is clearly the one causing the issue

I have updated all toolset plugins to the lastest versions as well as the latest version of the twentysixteen integration plugin.

You've updated toolset so the integration plugin is no longer needed for some themes but at the moment, this doesn't include twentysixteen.

Question: When will you make the new plugins compatible with twentysixteen without the need for the integration plugin?

Question: Are you are of the twentysixteen plugin causing the admin area to slow down? If yes, do you have a fix for this? If no, can you help me fix this if you have no plans to make twentysixteen compatible without the need for the integration plugin?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Unfortunately as you know the integrations are included in the plugin itself, however we no longer do a full integration such as with the header cells for the specific themes etc.

What the integration now does is for you to control your content are better.

The integration plugin that you are currently using is no longer supported so our development team wouldn't provide a patch for it.

Finally when was this slowdown noticed as this could be attributed to increased plugin use on your website, Does the slowdown still occur when you disable all the non-toolset plugins ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.