Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset imports not working after last updates: import causes fatal error

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to:
Import toolset types via dashboard > toolset > export/import > types > upload types export file from other site

I expected to see:
Confirmation that import succeeded.

Instead, I got:
PHP fatal error with the following error message in the server log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /var/www/.../wp-content/plugins/types/application/controllers/compatibility/Gutenberg.php:141\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/.../wp-content/plugins/types/application/controllers/compatibility/Gutenberg.php(73): OTGS\\Toolset\\Types\\Controller\\Compatibility\\Gutenberg->is_active_for_current_post_type()\n#1 /var/www/.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): OTGS\\Toolset\\Types\\Controller\\Compatibility\\Gutenberg->OTGS\\Toolset\\Types\\Controller\\Compatibility\\{closure}(5568, Object(WP_Post), true)\n#2 /var/www/.../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)\n#3 /var/www/.../wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n#4 /var/www/.../wp-includes/post.php(3951): do_action('save_post', 5568, Object(WP_Post), true)\n#5 /var/www/.../wp-includes/post.php(4028): wp_insert_post(Array, false in /var/www/.../wp-content/plugins/types/application/controllers/compatibility/Gutenberg.php on line 141, referer: hidden link.../portaal2v0/wp-admin/admin.php?page=toolset-export-import&tab=wpv-views

This error does not occur with sites with older version of types / views etc.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Yes, I confirm the issue. Please allow me to report this to our next level support. I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Minesh
Supporter

We publish the following errata page and this issue will be fixed with upcoming Types version 3.3.4.
https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-when-importing-toolset-types-settings/

Thanks for the info! We are looking forward to the next release, because this bug is delaying our work for a number of clients this week. Hopefully the update will come soon? If that will not be the case, we would very much be interested in a hotfix from the developer. We do have the programming skills to implement it ourselves if necessary...

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that Types 3.3.4 has been released.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page and try to resolve your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.