Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset doesn't appaer in Plugin "Commercial" Tab, registration not possible

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
PluginsWP_toolset.jpg
PluginsWP_Commercial_noToolset.jpg

I am trying to: Register Toolset on my site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see: Toolset block for Plugin Registration and Updates-Management

Instead, I got: nothing. Actually, the Toolset-block didn't appaer, but only the WPML... I entered my registration Key of WPML, and 2 of Toolset-Plugins are now appearing in the List of WPML (!), but not the three of them. How can I let the Block of Toolset appear?
In the Plugin-list, 1 doesn't say it's not registered after I enterent WMPL-Key (however those Plugins have nothing to do together...).
Please look at the screenshots!

Thanks a lot for your help!
Nicolas

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would it be possible for you to disable all of our non-toolset plugins and check to see if the issue is still the same ?

Also please disable the Toolset plugins next and let me know if you still have access to the commercial Tab.

Given that you don't have the WPML plugin installed you shouldn't be having this issue. Also was your key generated on our Toolset site ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi, Thanks for your help.

I deactivated all plugins but not the Toolset ones, then those too. All the same. Access to commercial : yes, but still the same with wpml... no influence...

I don't know if that can help, but I fist copied the all WP-Site with Toolset-Plugins from another site of mine, made the new site, and wanted to register the Toolset-Plugins after all that. I didn't begin from the beginning with a new installation. I already tried to delete completely the Toolset-Plugins and install trought FTP the new ones I downloaded hier on my toolset-Account.

WPML : I think the plugin was in the Theme I bought (Kalium), but didn't appear in the plugins (maybe because it's in the Theme-Package (?). Given that, I actually also have my own Licence for WPML. So I tried to enter a Key I generated for thise Website. And now I also tride to install the normal WPML-Plugin, in the case this was the conflict.

Oh, that made me think about the Theme (Kalium). I changed the theme, and it just appeared ! I could enter my Key.
This theme is uptodate. There's a conflict with it. Can you do something? What should I do sothat I can use the interface "commercial" in the future, for the Updates-management?
Thousand Thanks for your help!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicolas,

Given that the issue is with the theme I would need to grab a copy.

Would you mind providing me with a copy of the Kalium theme so that I can test out the issue here?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for the theme.

I was able to replicate on a fresh install and posted a report to our 2nd tier support as well as a copy of the theme for further checks to find the issue.

Once there is any information on this I will let you know.

Thanks,
Shane

An other Thing, I don't know if that could be connected, but I remarked this file always does Problems by the FTP-Transfer, or also by a normal Backup-Copy of the whole WP-Site on a External-Harddrive. Maybe because of the too long path, or there's an other Problem, I don't know.
However, the File-Name seems to be exactly in this issue... :
..\wp-content\plugins\cred-frontend-editor\vendor\toolset\toolset-common\templates\admin\notice\commercial-plugin-installed\commercial-plugin-installed-but-not-registered.phtml

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicolas,

Our development team has identified the issue with the installers embedded in themes.

Currently the ticket has been assigned to a developer and is waiting a fix.

What would most likely happen is that you will get an update for your theme to resolve the issue.

Once the fix is published I will post to you about it.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

I checked on the escalated ticket for this one and saw that the developers have resolved.

This should no longer be occurring.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.