Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset data import

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg

Hi,
I have a strange problem. I imported the toolset data through WP import/export. The import was smooth but while creating the association in the Toolset import/export most of the data were smoothly associated excepting a few.
While it's showing ready to be imported, but the process couldn't be completed. I am attaching the screenshots to understand things better. Please see the chronologically.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I'm not sure yet what is the issue. Do you mean that the association successfully imported but the the message displays at the end is wrong?

No. It's an association between the post and RFGs. They are showing 'Associations Ready to be imported' but when I click the button start import, the process starts and stop without doing the importation as shown in Screenshot 3.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

It's an association between the post and RFGs
==>
Have you imported the RFG items?

They are showing 'Associations Ready to be imported' but when I click the button start import, the process starts and stop without doing the importation as shown in Screenshot 3.
==>
When? Once you import your data from CSV?

Normal WP import does not have information about the repeating field group. I'm not sure how exactly you imported your content.

Please check the following Doc that shows how you can import the Repeating Field Group items:
- https://toolset.com/course-lesson/importing-repeatable-field-groups-when-using-the-csv-importer-plugin/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.