Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Bootstrap Theme

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Robert Campbell 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I am currently using the the Toolset Bootstrap Theme on my site. This theme seems to have disappeared from the downloads list.

Can you please let me know what's happening with this theme?

Regards

Robert

Hello,

This theme has been discontinued, Toolset Starter should be its replacement.

Hi Adriano

Can I clarify please ...

Are you saying that if I change my existing sites over to the Toolset Starter theme then they will have exactly the same appearance as my site with the existing Bootstrap theme?

I mean that all the theme options are compatible? So I mean Page Titles, Sidebars widths, enable/disable sidebar by post type etc.

These are all options I use on my sites.

Regards

Robert

No, they are different themes. I meant that our theme developers are now focusing on Toolset Starter theme. If you have sites with Bootstrap theme using its features, you should continue using it. But we are not going to make any new changes neither updates.

Thanks Adriano, I am clear about the position now.

regards

Robert

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.