Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset/Avada conflict: Form editor

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
AVTset conflict1b.png
AVTset conflict1a.png

If Avada is active the Toolset Form editor doesn't appear when creating forms:

Post Forms - the editor is unavailable "Please select a post type before creating a form" even though the post type IS selected

User Forms - the editor is unavailable "Please select a user role before creating a form", even though the user role IS selected

In order to create or edit forms Avada needs to be deactivated. After Avada reactivation forms work regularly.
Screenshot attached.
Thanks
Regards

Hello, our developers are aware of an issue caused when Avada's privacy settings are active for Google Maps. Please go to Avada > Theme Options > Privacy > Privacy Consent Types, and uncheck the Google Maps privacy settings here. If this resolves the problem, then the issue is already known and our developers are working on a fix. If the problem is not resolved, please let me know and I can take a closer look.

Thank you Christian, it works, but sooner or later I will need to add maps to my site, so please let me know when the fix will be made available.
Thanks
Kind regards
Nicola

Hi, just a quick update to let you know our contact at Avada has assured us this issue will be resolved in an upcoming release of their theme. Since the fix needs to be applied in their codebase, we will consider the matter closed here. If you continue to experience issues, we recommend filing a ticket with Avada for the JavaScript error in wp-admin:

Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined
    at new WPViews.ViewAddonMaps (wpv_addon_maps.js?ver=2.0.2:15)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (wpv_addon_maps.js?ver=2.0.2:1543)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,shortcode,utils,backbone,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[chunk_1]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=5.4:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,shortcode,utils,backbone,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[chunk_1]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=5.4:2)
    at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,shortcode,utils,backbone,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[chunk_1]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=5.4:2)
    at HTMLDocument.J (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,shortcode,utils,backbone,wp-util,wp-backbone,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload,jqu&load[chunk_1]=ery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable&ver=5.4:2)

Their privacy scripts should not be triggered in wp-admin, only on the front-end of the site.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.