Skip Navigation

[Resolved] This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

Solution:
User was using outdated Toolset plugin version. Updating to latest Toolset plugin version resolve the issue.

You can find the proposed solution in this case with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/this-plugin-failed-to-load-properly-and-is-paused-during-recovery-mode/#post-1932701

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kennethW-2 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Fatal Error Website.PNG

All my contents are gone and the layout pages went to Layouts not being used anywhere. Every time I click on it, it's not showing anything and I can't bring back all the website contents. I went and repurchased the Toolset package to update the Toolset Types plugin. While updating, it displayed a Fatal error: Uncaught Error (see attached) and Word Press is now in recovery mode.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Two issues;
1. Website contents disappeared. The homepage is showing blank and It will only show the Header and Footer in some pages
2. Website now is totally down as it displays Fatal error: Uncaught Error

I deactivated Toolset Types Plug in as it was causing the Fatal Error

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I see you are using outdated Toolset Layouts plugin version. The latest version for Toolset Layouts plugin is: 2.6.8

Can you please update Layouts plugin to latest official version by uploading plugin using FTP to plugins directory if your site is broken.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.