Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The search output is not populating

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by BarryS9673 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi,

hidden link

The Destination filter seems to be fine, however the other 2 do not appear to be working, can you please advise as to what I may be doing wrong, I am happy to share login if need be.

Hi,

I found my error, a bit of a code error.

Hi, I edited these filters to use the URL parameters "wpv-duration-coach-filter" and "wpv-month-coach-filter", and now they seem to be working as expected. Can you confirm?

If you want to change the URL parameter format, I recommend deleting both the Query Filter and the Filter Control, then replace the Filter Control using the "New Filter" button.

Oh okay, let me know if you need additional assistance here.

OK, I will bite, you will know better than me..Let me try what you suggest. 🙂

Hi, I edited these filters to use the URL parameters "wpv-duration-coach-filter" and "wpv-month-coach-filter", and now they seem to be working as expected. Can you confirm?

If you want to change the URL parameter format, I recommend deleting both the Query Filter and the Filter Control, then replace the Filter Control using the "New Filter" button.

It is all working so I guess there is nothing to change. Thank you for your time.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.