Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The phrase 'notice' appears on the picture.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by chulj 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
갤러리2.GIF
갤러리 사진.GIF

The phrase 'notice' appears on the picture. Can't you get this phrase out?
For your information, if you upload a photo taken by yourself to a gallery, you will not see this phrase, but if you upload a photo originally provided by "toolset," you will see this phrase.

Hello, it looks like a problem is causing a PHP notice to appear on your site. To disable the display of PHP notices, you can edit your wp-config.php file and turn off WP_DEBUG. Look for the line:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

Change that to:

define('WP_DEBUG',false);

However, that should not be necessary. If there is a problem, we should resolve that in our software. Can you tell me more about this site - is it a site you created from scratch, or is it a Reference site you installed using the Framework Installer? The images look like our Real Estate Reference site but I'm not sure.

Please provide your site's debug information in your next reply so I can see some of your site's configurations, and I will give you some feedback. We have information about supplying debug info available here: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I don't know if I did it right.

- Can you tell me more about this site - is it a site you created from scratch, or is it a Reference site you installed using the Framework Installer? The images look like our Real Estate Reference site but I'm not sure.
- Where did you see the Notice text before, is it still visible? Please provide a URL where the notice was displayed.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.