Skip Navigation

[Resolved] The data is not saving

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by deepS 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screenshot_2.jpg

Recently I updated the Toolset Types to the latest version 3.3.11. But I think it has a bug. It's restricting one of the custom posts from saving. Hence I have to roll back to the previous version and things are working fine.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

In order to understand what this error is you will need to enable the debugging for wordpress.

Can you follow the instructions in the link below to enable the wordpress debugging so that I can have a better understanding of what the error is ?
hidden link.

Thanks,
Shane

I have enabled all the things on my website. What else I have to do?

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

You will need to perform the exact same steps on your site that produced the error in order for us to get a popup of the error to see what the message is.

Once you've done this please copy and paste the error message in the forum.

Thanks,
Shane

While saving the post type the WP is showing "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."
Please check the issue at the earliest.
The WP debugging is also enabled.

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

We were able to identify the issue with some image optimization plugins and EWWW Image optimizer was one of them.

There is an update for our types plugin that should fix this. You can go to the link below to download the plugin update.
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-types/#changelog

Once you've performed the update please let me know if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.