Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Terms and conditions I cant see de option

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by antonioC-13 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Captura de pantalla 2022-08-05 a las 11.46.55.jpg
Captura de pantalla 2022-08-05 a las 11.46.46.jpg

Hello!
I am creating a registration form for new users and I want them to accept the terms and conditions. When creating the form I see that the option to include that view does not come to me. I have looked in the forum and another user reported the same error. I have followed the steps: I have deactivated all the plugins in case there was a conflict that prevented seeing the option. But despite deactivating all the plugins I still have the problem. What I can do? Attachment screenshot. The website is ilovegroups.com

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

HI Antonio,

Thank you for getting in touch.

You can only include a view into your form if the form is in the expert mode. Is there a particular reason for including the view ?

Once you select the expert mode you won't be able to revert back to the visual builder mode without losing your changes to the form.

Thanks,
Shane

prueba.jpg

I put it in expert mode because it needs to change some things, among them I was experimenting with putting a text for the privacy policy. I have tried creating a new registration form and the option to confirm the terms and conditions does not appear. Within the backend the second test questionnaire is created, it is in normal mode and this option does not appear. I don't know what to do.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Antonio,

If I understand correctly, you have a questionnaire in your view ?

However how does the terms and agreement comes in ? This is what i'm not understanding. Is it that you want to have a checkbox beside the text for someone to agree to the terms ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.