Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Template

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am creating a template. I have added fields to the template and I can see the field content while I am working on the template. The template is connected to a post type. When I want to see the preview of the front end, the post fields are empty.
I get the message:

"Inhalts-Template-Fehlerbehebung:

Aufruffunktionen sind WP_Hook::apply_filters"

No idea what that means.

What is the link to your site?
The site is a test site and password protected. Please let me know how I can safely give you access information.

Barbara

Hello, I can activate private reply fields here so you can share login credentials securely. Normally this message indicates a problem with the theme that makes it difficult to integrate with Toolset's Content Template system, especially when custom WYSIWYG fields are being used in your site: https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/theme-support-for-content-templates/

Are you using a custom theme developed specifically for your site, or a theme you purchased? Can you try temporarily switching to a default theme like Twenty Twenty - are the custom fields displayed after you switch themes?

Please include your site's debug information in your next reply so I can see some of your other configurations and plugins in use. We have information about including debug info here: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Hi Christian,

I am using the Enfold Theme and when I switched to 2020, I could see the content of the fields. It seems to be a problem using toolset with my theme. But I don't want to change the theme and the content that I have in the fields is not that relevant. I am thinking about leaving that content out when I relaunch. It would have been nice to keep it but it's not worth the trouble of trying to make it work. Now, I would then want to have the refund (30 day refund, right?) for the purchase of toolset. How do I do that?

Barbara

Okay understood, there are some issues with Enfold that are not easily solved and our developers haven't had much luck keeping a dialog open with their developers to achieve template compatibility. If you'd like to request a refund, feel free to submit your request here: https://toolset.com/buy/refund-policy/

Our accounts team will process your request and follow up with you through email.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.