Skip Navigation

[Resolved] TAG Classes not working

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Gerald Ferreira 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Konstantinos Galanakis.

Author
css.jpg

I am trying to: Add Tags to the layouts cell

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: The normal way of inserting tags... but for some reason the tags field shows two fields, and the more tags I add the more input boxes appear, but the css tags doesn't seem to work

Hello Gerald.

Thank you for contacting the Toolset Support.

First of all, please make sure you have all the latest version of your plugins installed.

Also, what is the theme you are using? Do you get the same issue even when using the TweentySixteen theme with the Layouts integration plugin installed or when using the Toolset Starter Theme (https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-starter-theme/)? Could you please disable all the non-Toolset family plugins to see if the issue occurs as well? Finally try

If you have any further issues, please let me know.

Regards

The issue is persistent

I am using the Sage, Roots.io theme, which I have adapted for Toolset

Hello Gerald.

I would eventually also need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
- preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible -
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

*** Please backup your database and website ***

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Please add the Links to the Layout where the issue occurs if it's different than the one you posted on your first post.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Hello Gerald.

After the successful login, I was redirected to this page hidden link and the only thing I can see is a white page saying "You need to select a layout for this page. The layout selection is available in the page editor.".

Also when trying to navigate to the Toolset Dashboard admin page, using copy/paste for the URL (hidden link), I get a "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." message.

Could you please fix this for me in order to further help you resolve your issue?

Regards

Hi There, Sorry about that - I did not give you the appropriate privileges... you are now admin and it should work

Hello Gerald

I can see your issue happening. Strangely, when you are on the Edit View page and the issue is happening, if you perform a page refresh, and look again at the cell settings where the issue occurs, the issue is not there anymore. At least for me, it's not there.

In my first answer, I kindly asked you to make sure that you have all the latest versions of your plugins installed. This is very crucial for us to solve this kind of bugs as in each new release along with the new features, a lot of bug fixes come with it. So please be kind enough to update all the Toolset family plugins and let me know if the issue persists.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Am I missing something - it looks like all the toolset plugins are already up to date. This started happening with the latest update and it is affecting all my sites running toolset

Hello Gerald.

The last time I checked your website, all of your plugins, belonging to the Toolset family needed an update.

Now they are updated, I cannot reproduce the issue anymore, can you? If you do, please give the detailed steps on how to do this.

Regards

Hi Konstantinos Galanakis

It looks like the issue is now resolved

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.