Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Submissions Not Showing on Front End

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I've added new puppies both from the backend and front end submissions, made sure to add the featured image, but still no luck in getting the Dogs for Sale to show. This is happening many times. I've tried changing to the default wordpress theme, still no luck.
What is going on and why does this happen so much. Very tired and frustrated.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I understand that its frustrating that if you do not find the solution you require and if its reoccurring.

Could you please share problem URL and tell me what exactly not working and what exactly you would like to display with what post type or what content template or view?

Once I will get all those required information that will help me to review your setup and then I will be able to guide you in the right direction.

I thought I had added all that login info already but here it is again.

hidden link

This is the page to show puppies for sale and none are showing.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

You were using the theme builder and I'v added the views shortcode from the frontend by activating the theme builder again.

Thank you, it looks great now. But you say you had to activate the theme builder again? You mean the theme I'm using, themify?
Not sure what happened, but how do I take care of that for the future issues. Thanks,

Minesh
Supporter

As you can see with the following screenshot: hidden link

I've activated the theme builder and added the view's shortcode accordingly and saved the changes and I can see its working as expected.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.