Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: Toolset Woo blocks not displaying in Archive loop on the front end – archive breaks

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

New Issue - The product archive is looking great, with one product active.
As soon as I publish another, it breaks the content display and some elements are hidden (or filtered).
Same page - the product archive:
hidden link
When the second product is activated, the audio preview and score preview button disappear.
Why is this happening? Is there a solution?
I might need to create new access credentials for you. Should I start a new ticket about this?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As soon as you mark ticket resolved the private access information shared by you is automatically deleted.

Can you please share admin access details and tell me from where I can activate and deactivate the product so I can check whats going wrong with your setup. I assume you will not be able to add more than one audio as it will have conflict when you add multiple. But its too soon to say that. Let me check whats going wrong with your setup.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Glad to here that most of the issues are fixed. You are welcome to open a new ticket with every new question you many have. This will help other users searching on the forum as well as help us to write correct problem resolution summery.

Thank you for your understanding.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.