Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: Shortcodes with parameters upgrade after error php 8 (pt. 2) – filer view by shortcode attribute

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi Shane,
sorry for a long time reply. I/m back to this topic again

I've upgraded everything (WordPress 6.0, latest Woocommerce and bundle of Toolset). The main issue as for now - the Shop page is missing, due to Toolset WooCommerce Blocks. I'm unable to see product list on this page upg.tao-online.net/education

I've tryed to downgrade WC Blocks (all the dist archives are in respective plugin folder wp-content/plugins/WooCommerce-views) but still unable to see product list (made on 'old' technology CPT based on DIVI loop item)

Please take a look..
Feel free to upgrade again Toolset WooCommerce Blocks to any version you need

UPD

if you will check upg.tao-online.net/education ( shop page made via Toolset ) you see the interesting bug right now - it shows almost everything ( header, filter, sorting etc ) but no products for 5-15 seconds, then products catalog appears..

please advise to fix this.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dmitri,

Perhaps there is some caching happening on your because all the products load fine for me when I access the page.

Also it appears that the issue with the fatal error has been resolved.

My recommendation here is to try to view the page in a different browser to see if the issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.