Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Split: php error / warning after updating to Astra 2.2

This support ticket is created 4 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

HI,

we have a astra site with toolset and experience the same issues after updating both astra an toolset, no importing scenario here but still the same problem:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, cannot access private method Astra_Addon_Background_Updater::needs_db_update() in /home/..../public_html/domains/***/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-theme-settings/compatibility-modules/controllers/toolset-theme-integration-settings-front-end-controller.php on line 363

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Thanks for the confirmation. I've split the ticket and this is the new ticket where I will handle your issue.

I confirm the issue when Astra Pro addon plugin Version 2.2.2 is installed and activated.

As soon as I deactivate the Astra Pro addon plugin, the warning disappears.

I've escalated the issue to our next level support, I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Minesh
Supporter

Our Devs shared a hotfix that will help you to resolve this issue. Please try to follow the instructions given with the following link and try to apply the patch that should help you to resolve your issue:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/php-warning-when-using-astra-pro-plugin-and-toolset-views-or-blocks/

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that the fix for the issue is shipped with Views version 3.1.0.

Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.