Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Sort by and order by stopped working

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to: Sort by year, price, mileage, and make then order by ascending or descending

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: The sorting to work

Instead, I got: Sorting function not working

Views does not feature a Front End Order/Sort by control.

How do you implement that feature?

The future version of Views will include this officially, so until then I cannot assist Customization of the Plugin.

Not even the Views beta version does yet include that ShortCode (I mean, it's not yet controlled, Quality Assured and officially supported)

As such, the feature will be released soon, but until then we cannot support this as it's not officially available in Views.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.