Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Slider not loading second slide

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi,

I have a custom View slider that loads the last 4 (new) partners (WP-Types).

It used to work fine, but now it doesn't anymore... It loads the first slide and then, after 3 seconds (our setting) it shows the loading icon and fades, without ever loading the second slide...

It used to work fine, so it is possible that an update (in version 2.x) changed something that broke it?

Strange... I just tested it in Firefox and IE11 (was using Chrome) and it works... Went back to Chrome, and it works...! After more than a week of the slider not working, it finally decided to work alone for nothing...

As strange as the first bug...

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Slider with pagination is known issue to us and is already reported to us and our developers have fixed this issue and its currently undergoing testing. The fix will be shipped with the next officially release of plugin. The next release is shceduled to be in next week.

Please be patient and wait for next release.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Finally - I've good new for you.

We have released Toolset plugin new version today. Could you please go to download page and update your plugins to latest released version and try to resolve your issue:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.