Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Site crash with Frameworks

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Error-Message_11.21_2.png
Error-Message_11.21.png
Message-Shane.png

We have an issue which we think is coming from Toolset Frameworks. We had the Live and Dev websites both go down out of nowhere. No updates had been performed. No Auto-Updates were enabled. Our CTO found an issue with "Toolset Framework Installer" in the logs, which I have uploaded. After contacting Shane, who has access ton DEV and was able to install Toolset Types successfully, I was able to update the rest of Toolset plugins with the exception of FRAMEWORKS. Dev runs fine now, but we have concerns.

1. Can you tell us what he did to successfully install that Types Plugin so that we can do it ourselves?
2. I'd like to know if there are any incompatible Plugins we have running?
3. Is Toolset having any issues that we should be aware of (ie: Frameworks, which I have deactivated)?

Thanks for your assistance.
Jeff Wiener,
Webmaster: ACGO.com, Dev.agco.com

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello Jeff and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Shane is currently on vacation, but I think that he just installed the Types plugin manually. We can confirm with him when he gets back.

The issue with the Framework Installer was caused by the communication to our servers, and it was fixed since then. You can update/install other Toolset plugins now from the Toolset Installer.

Regarding plugins compatibility, we do not have an official list of compatible plugins. However, we will do our best to assist you if you encounter any compatibility issues.

Can you send me instructions on Manual Installation of the Types plugin so that I may try this myself on our Dev site.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Well, that's as simple as installing any WordPress plugin, download, install, activate.
- Download the plugin from your Toolset account https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
- Install the plugin from WordPress backend (Plugins->Add New->Upload plugin).
- Activate the plugin once installed.
Check an example on this video hidden link

Once you activate and register a Toolset plugin, you can then use our Installer to install and update the other plugins https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.