Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Showing pagination single archive page

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dallin Chase 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I would like to add pagination to a single archive page that allows me to page through all post in the custom post type. Here is a quick video showing my question hidden link

I have searched and tried to achieve this for hours. Thanks for the assistance guys.

Dallin

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Dallin,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

- We have another client who had the similar issue and was able to solve it in similar way:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/pagination-for-custom-post-type-single/

Please let me know if the above solution works for you, looking forward to help you.
Thank you

Hi Noman, thank you for your response. This video breaks down my findings hidden link

Regards,

Dallin

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Dallin,

Thank you for sharing the video. I can see that you were able to add the pagination in your theme and it is working good originally. And now the issue could be some conflict or problem between Genesis and Layouts. Please make sure you are using Toolset Genesis Integration plugin as well.

Please kindly open a new ticket for this Second problem and we will help you to resolve this issue as well. This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum, I am not allowed to handle multiple issues in the same ticket.

Have a great day,
Thank you for your co-operation

Thanks Noman. I will open a new ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.