Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Showing other posts in the same taxonomy

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by davidM-26 8 years, 1 month ago.

Author

I have a CPT called EVENT

The EVENTS are assigned taxonomy of DAYOFWEEK
Each event has one day of the week.

I have a content template for EVENT

What I want, is to show "other events on this day" in the side bar or underneath - doesn't matter

I just don't know how I can ascertain what the day of the week is of the page being shown in order to only show events on that day, rather than all of them

Wait - for some reason it's working. I have no idea how - I refreshed and now it only shows the correct ones. WEIRD

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.