Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Show active filter name in a view

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by nicolaT-2 4 years, 2 months ago.

Author

Hi, I'm working on an events website where my events are Toolset's CPT. These events are categorized by discipline (cardiology, ophtalmology, dermatology... and so on). In the archive page there's a view that allows you to filter the events by discipline. In this page I need to print the name of the active filter term in the title, is it possible?

Thanks,
Nicola

Hi, I've found a solution in this thread: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-display-the-name-of-a-taxonomy-specified-in-the-url-by-its-slug/#post-1462383. I used Canton's code.

Thanks,
Nicola

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.